Our Motto: "We shall be FREE"
by Garth Brooks...
Monthly Fee: 900.00
Household Fee; 10.00
professional guidance in resolving personal conflicts and emotional problems.
- Implement a systematic approach to screening and assessment of individuals thought to have a substance use disorder and who are being considered for addiction-related services in a crisis situation.
- Use a collaborative process in which professionals and the client develop a written document that identifies important treatment goals within measurable, time-sensitive action steps toward achieving those goals with expected outcomes.
- Employ the administrative, clinical and evaluative activities that bring the client, treatment services and other resources together to focus on the issues and needs identified in the treatment plan.
- Facilitate the client’s progress toward mutually determined treatment goals and objectives, including counseling methods that are sensitive to individual client needs and to the influence of significant others, as well as the client’s cultural and social norms.
- Present clients, families, significant others and community groups with information on risks related to psychoactive substance use, as well as available prevention, treatment and recovery resources.
- Record the screening and intake process, assessment, treatment plan, clinical reports and progress notes, discharge summaries and other client-related data.
- Adhere to the obligations of an within accepted ethical and behavioral standards of conduct and professional development.
Now Offering Private Alcohol/Drug testing for your son or daughter. Do you want monthly testing for your records?
35.00 per test; Instant results and can send to a lab for additional fee for other results. Call 626-808-3488
Cash, Money Order or Credit Card Payments Only accepted! Absolutely NO CHECKs!!
We hope you can find everything you need. Angels Way is focused on providing high-quality service and satisfaction - we will do everything we can to meet your expectations. Angels Way is State Certified and Licensed through the City of Pasadena Building & Zoning Department. Angels Way worked hard to accomplish these license and are regularly inspected by the State, City and Fire Department.
We hope to see you again! Check back later for new updates to our website. There's much more to come!